Filing a Complaint

Search for file type:
 Please click on one of the categories below to see uploaded documents.


Download File
If a complaint involves a neighbor we please ask that you first take the time to address the problem directly to them. All Complaints must be in writing to the Zoning Officer, Joe Chrisman. You may fax to 717-529-2199 or email to: Thank you